Terms and Conditions
In purchasing the UNIque Plan offered by Campion Education Consultancy Limited (hereafter referred to as CAMPION), the buyer agrees to the following terms and conditions:
Nature of Services
· All UNIque Plans will be designed in person by the Founder and Senior Advisor, Martin Campion.
· Each UNIque Plan will be designed and customised for an individual student identified by the buyer as his/her son or daughter. Grandparents and legal guardians are also allowed to purchase such plans.
· Any purchase of a UNIque Plan by any party other than those specified above is prohibited.
· Buyers agree not to distribute or show to others outside the immediate family, in whole or in part, any UNIque guidance materials in their Plan.
· Any attempt to copy or print the Plan or elements therein by any party, including legitimate buyers, is strictly prohibited and may lead to action against such party. Activities and Attachments that are an exception to this rule will be clearly indicated.
· The buyer accepts that the UNIque Plan purchased is a stand-alone product that does not include any further guidance or counselling by CAMPION. Such further services may be requested but may involve additional cost.
Payment, Cancellation and Refund
· The buyer will purchase, in full, one or more of the UNIque Plans through the UNIque website online shop, using his/her preferred payment method.
· On receipt of said purchase and of a completed UNIque Questionnaire, CAMPION will produce a Plan Outline to send to the buyer by email within 7 working days. Upon receipt of the Plan Outline, the buyer will have 48 hours in which to reverse the decision to purchase the full UNIque Plan, if he/she so wishes. If this is done, CAMPION will refund the cost of the Plan, minus HK$2,000 for the design and production of the aforementioned Plan Outline. If not, the full Plan will be sent to the buyer within 7 further working days
· The buyer, student and family understand and accept that CAMPION will, in good faith, endeavour to provide the best and most appropriate guidance and advice for the student but does not and cannot guarantee any specific outcomes in terms of college admission, scholarship application or otherwise.
Approval of UNIque Plan Purchase
· CAMPION reserves the right to turn down applications to purchase the UNIque Plan where CAMPION decides that it is inappropriate, beyond the scope of his expertise or cannot be scheduled. The buyer agrees to any decision in this regard without condition and will receive a full refund within 14 working days (minus transaction fees for payments other than direct HK$ bank transfer).
Third Party Resources and/or Specialist Services
· Within the UNIque Plan, CAMPION may recommend third-party resources that involve a further cost or specialist guidance from a third party (e.g. art portfolio advice). The buyer is under no obligation to accept any recommendation but understands that it will be made in the student’s best interests. The buyer accepts that CAMPION makes such recommendations in good faith but that it is not responsible for the service or product itself.
· CAMPION reserves the right to amend these conditions as may be necessary with adjustments in the services offered. In such cases, CAMPION will inform clients who are likely to be affected.
· These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the Laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China. All parties agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Hong Kong Courts.